Friday, November 28, 2008

Authentic Bargain Hunters

I was at the mall today before 5 am and I saw hundreds - no THOUSANDS of people there. Some waiting outside in 27 degree temps to enter Sears while others packed Kohls, Walmart and JC Penneys. I was there because I work for a retailer - so I HAD to be there.

I love to make my money go farther - just like the next person, but I can honestly say - I am not an "authentic" bargain hunter.

There are limits for me.

There are temperatures and lines that I just won't deal with.

So today - I came to the realization that as much as I like the hunt and love to save money (anyone who knows me knows if you compliment me on something I have on - I'll quote you the great deal - I got, when and where)  - I am just a lukewarm bargain hunter.

I'm ok with that.


1 comment:

  1. I am also a lukewarm bargain hunter. I think it's absolutely crazy to go shopping at 5:00 a.m. I was still nice and cozy in bed.

    ReplyDelete