Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simple Phrase - Now Apply It To People


Today, I wore a bracelet similar to the one you see here. No particular reason, mainly because the beads in my bracelet matched the scarf I was wearing today.

Have faith. Expect miracles.

So simple a phrase, imagine if we applied it to our dealings with the people in our lives.

We live in a world that is quite different than that. Instead of "Have Faith," it's  more like, "Be suspicious of everyone," or  "Trust no one."

Instead of “Expect miracles,”  it's more like, “don't expect anything” or “expect the worst.”

I say we take a new stance. Let's all, for few days to start -at least, change the above phrase and live it out like this:

“Have faith in others.  Expect miracles in your interactions with others.”

 Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment